Which Steely Dan Aja lp to buy?

Maybe some vinyl experts can offer some advice here. I was getting ready to pre-order the Steely Dan Aja Universal Limited Edition 200g Japanese Import, but before I got around to it, I now see a new 180g Cisco version being pre-sold. The latter is "Remastered and Cut by Kevin Gray from the Original Analog Master Tapes".

Any thoughts / comments on which will version will likely be the best? Or is it a toss up?

Thanks. John.
johnax
Try the original. Tom Port of www.dccblowout.com has been featuring "shoot-outs" over the past two months of various Steely Dan albums. The originals are hard to find in sonically correct master tape quality (many lack bass). Interesting to see what he has picked and the prices he is fetching--$600 to 800 for a pristine copy.
I just purchased a small record collection which included a copy of Aja with catalog number ABC AB1006. The copy I purchased on release in 1977 is catalog number ABC AA1006.

Normally second, third, etc. releases share the original catalog number and the release information is shown in the deadwax.

Anybody know the story behind these different catalog numbers?

Thanks in advance.
audiofeil.....i believe it had something to do with who owned abc records....i believe the item numbers changed when abc/dunhill was swallowed by mca(Muscle-Cash-Attorneys)in '79...a good guess