The Dead

Just read where the incoming speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid are huge fans of the Grateful Dead. While I do not agree with their politics, it is refreshing to see politicians who are also music lovers. Comments?
kinsekd
Dan, I agree.

Dean, the green man had me laughing my head off with his story. I guess mine was not worthy of a come back. I even emailed Marco, hoping he could get in on this.

Maybe Marco and Diesel are out chasing cats. Maybe Dean is chasing Brandi.
Hey Dan, I've been so busy with work the last 8 months or so, I only get to drop into the 'Gon about once every other month or so, so a lightning counterattack from me could take weeks, heheh. How've you been my friend?!

As for Albert. It's not that your response didn't warrant a comeback, it's that I was humbled into silence by your Porterism. It always amazes me that you photogs [you and Jax2] also have the ability to combine humor with insight. Does staring through a viewfinder or looking at a 3" LCD display all day help focus your wit? You guys are regular audiophile Walt Whitmans, heheh.

Candi, Mandi, Brandi, Sandi or whatever his or her name was hasn't been by in awhile. In fact, that fling lasted only one night. When I woke up the next day and saw the wig, false teeth and wooden leg scattered around my hotel room I checked out without even getting dressed. How humiliating.

Now where's Slappy and his board with rusty nail story?
God I love this place.

Dean I think you and Tony Soprano hooked up with the same chick- did she have a Russian accent? Did you film it as usual?

Yeah, Slappy must have landed a new hobby- or car or woman. Haven't heard from him in way too long.