First song to "Blow You Away"...

What was the first song that hit you between the eyes and took over your mind? Something that really put you into an altered state (without the drugs).

The first time I heard "Whole Lotta Love" in 1969 I couldn't believe what my ears were hearing. Jimmy Page's guitar grabbed me by the head and turned my brain into a Denver omlette.
128x128dawgbyte
When I was a kid I was obsessed with Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture. I must have made my mother play that Lp until you could see through it. My recollection is that it was by the Philadelphia Orchestra under Ormandy. I also saw the original Santana band play Soul Sacrifice live, which rearranged my molecules but good.
California Dreamin': I just had to find out who that was played that song and find the album it was on. The line "I take a walk on a winter's day" was the hook.
the opening guitair riff on "satisfaction",summer of 65, heard it for the 1st time on the radio,man did my head turn.
Miles Davis on his "Jack Johnson" album. I'd never heard anything like that before or since.