Radiohead, Night 2 Toronto

Finally got to see my fav group Radiohead last night in TO. Amazing concert in a relatively small venue ... good acoustics. Never expected they would sing Fake Plastic Trees.

I don't think I can ever listen to them again on disc on my system.
thom_y
Thanks for the headsup. Unfortunately, dimeadozen is over subscribed and I can't join up now. I did get a few torrents at another site for the June 8 show.
Big Radiohead fan but never seen them in concert. Being a 40 years young BM I probably would'nt fit into the crowd (like I would care :-), plus no one like that comes this far south .
Saw them week ago Saturday at Bonnaroo and they were spectacular. I'm 52 and did not feel out of place; I love Radiohead, as do my two oldest sons (one of whom Iw as with, along wih his best college friend, his dad, and a few more of the colege buddies) and the 103k people we were with. They played 6 new songs and all of them sounded incredible. The new album is due in 2007 as they took some time off to tour, then back to the studio. Surprises for me were "Dollars and Cents" and the nice piano version of "Like Spinning Plates". All in all, it was up there with seeing the Beatles in '65. They're that importnat to me, and my college son turned me onto them only three years ago. He's returning the favor (Beatles, Dylan, Floyd, Doors, etc, etc.)
Ted