Classic Records 200g Quiex Vinyl - Who's Next

Has anyone else bought this record? I bought it about a month ago, and frankly, I'm not impressed with the sound quality. It sounds dull. I can think of many words to describe "Who's Next", but dull was never one of them.
Roger Daltrey sounds like he's singing from my basement during "Baba O'Reilly". "Bargain" is a little better. The drums sound very one-dimensional, though. The guitars on "Love Ain't for Keeping" sound really nice, but "My Wife" is a disaster. It sounds terrible in every aspect. "Song is Over" sounds ok, but I feel like I have to keep turning the volume up just to hear what I know is in those grooves, but can't seem to find when I'm listening.
Side 2 is just more of the same. Dull and lifeless. Tell me something is wrong with my pressing, please!

Cheers.
tfkaudio
Your reaction is not surprising. Based on my experiences 90%+ of reissues are inferior to the original pressing. Also the master tape of this lp is over 30 years old which also is a negative factor.

The best copy I have of Who's Next is the original 1971 UK track pressing. Every other pressing I have including a original US vinyl pressing are inferior. Especially bad is the MCA heavy vinyl reissue I purchase several years ago. Compaired my my UK copy it is dull and boreing espically at the top. It does have good bass though but everything else is poor. Look for a original Track if you want better sound from The Who.

Johnny
Jaybo, are you referring to the 3 LP re-issue? The guys at Music Direct tried to talk me into buying that one, instead. I didn't take their advice. Maybe I should have?