Best Country/Rock - Poll

I recently started picking up more and more music I would loosely describe as "country/rock". A couple of recent purchases (namely Jackson Brown "Solo Acoustic", and Gene Clarke & Carla Olson "So Rebelious a Lover") caused me to look for a "Best Country/Rock" thread for more ideas. I couldn't find one, so I'm starting one here.

General guidelines
1) Don't hang up on what is country rock. If you think it is, ok.
2) Identify particularly well recorded , but don't leave anything off if it's good.
3) No limit or minimum - name your favorites.

Here are some of my my favorites in no particular order:
(* = excellent recording)

Gene Clark: "No Other" * and "White Lightening" *
Gene Clarke @ Carla Olson "So Rebelious a Lover"
Jackson Brown "Solo Acoustic" *
Willie Nelson "Stardust" SACD *
Neil Young "Prairie Wind" *
Cowboy Junkies - most all of their stuff, but especially "One Soul Now" , "Lay it Down" , "Mile From Our Home". "Trinity Sessions" *
bdgregory
Look for anything with Gram Parsons, from the Parsons-era Byrds to the Parsons-era Flying Burrito Brothers (especially the classic "Gilded Palace of Sin") and then to his solo records (especially "Grievous Angel"). For something a bit more modern, check out the Jayhawks' "Blue Earth," "Hollywood Town Hall," or "Rainy Day Music." For something a bit obscure, but still great, try the Silos' "Cuba" or self-titled records. A few more names, off the top of my head: Jimmie Dale Gilmore, Rosanne Cash, Steve Earle, Kasey Chambers, Neko Case, and maybe the greatest country-rock album of them all, Lucinda Williams' "Car Wheels on a Gravel Road."
Willie Nelson -- Teatro
Just wanted to add one so I can check the thread easier for other input. Good idea for a thread BTW.
Why not get the record that started it all...... Sweetheart of the Rodeo by the Byrds. Early Hoyt Axton, Jerry Jeff Walkers first few records are really good. Now you have Lyle Lovett, Robert Earl Keene, Townes Van Zandt (RIP), Guy Clark, Lucinda Williams, etc.

Chris