Red Trumpet still in business?

Anyone know if Red Trumpet is still in business? No one answers e-mails and the phone line is always busy. No new additions on their website of incoming product for over 2 weeks now. I have also noticted a significant decline in their customer service over the last few months. Thanks for any information, I have a number of pieces on order and need to know if I should go elsewhere.
desmond1cd85
http://www.hmv.co.jp.

The site offers an English language option if you click a link in the upper left of the home page. I've never bought anything from them but I have bought a bunch of vinyl from HMV UK's web site without any problems. The Beatles CDs listed as "Japan edition" are on Toshiba, judging from the few examples I looked at.
guys...the toshia beatles cd's are not remastered. they are manufactured using the same emi masters that are over 15 years old. the only difference in sound would be due to manufacturing(the materials used in any given run can produce sonic differences).
Thanks, guys. I'll check out the website. All I know is the St Pepper's and "White Album" CDs I bought when first available in the 80s are unlistenable. The CD versions I got from Red Trumpet (Toshiba) are quite good with real bass, presense, and no harshness.