Folk/Rock choices that are well recorded

Just wanting to hear from you smarties on your recommended best sounding, most fulfilling,folk/rock recording CD's. Simple as that.....thanks. Let's have fun. Dave.
canucks
CSN - the remastered versions of CSN & Deja Vu
Neil Young - Harvest, Harvest Moon, After the Gold Rush, Prairie Wind
Bob Dylan - Blonde on Blonde, either the Hybrid SACD or the remastered version
Cat Stevens - Remastered versions of Tea for the Tillerman and Mona Bone Jakon
I've been very impressed and somewhat surprised by the exceptional recording quality of the majority of the British folkies from the '60's and early '70's that I enjoy listening too. Try checking into recordings by Davy Graham, Wizz Jones (esp. 'Right Now'), Bert Jansch (and the group he performed in, Pentangle)and Mike Cooper, to name a few. Davy Graham is one of the most eclectic of the batch and a personal favorite...not to mention very nicely recorded.
My original Neil Young (self titled) Pioneer-Warner Brothers Japanese pressing has wonderful sound despite the surface scratches and I listen to it often.
Second some from Tom Russell. I'm not familiar with all his work but I have and really like "The Man From God Know's Where" and "Modern Art," very well recorded and good tunes, but "Hotwalker," while very interesting and a good listen, is more of a spoken word narrative that you would not listen to very often. Worth a listen but borrow a copy or buy it used.

John Prine's albums are usually very well recorded. The early stuff on vinyl is very good too.

David Grisman and Jerry Garcia put out a series of folk/blugrass/country/old time music albums that are very good.

We showed you ours now you show us yours Canuck.
Doc Watson. Let me repeat that, Doc Watson. Everything I have is on vinyl but some of the finest music ever recorded and some are very high fidelity. The finest flat picker on the planet and compelling vocals. Buy all that you can find.

Guy Clark is usually listed in the country section but I would call him a singer/songwriter in the folk tradition. A true genius with the pen and a great performer. Start with "Boats to Build" for great songs and sonics. His duets with Emmylou Harris are mesmerizing, most duets with her are. One of my favorite albums of all time.

Townes Van Zandt, maybe not show off your stereo fidelity but great, great music. The 4 CD set "Texas Troubador" has 8 of his albums and pretty much covers his best work.
Ones that I've been impressed with musically and sonically recently include:

Dave Alvin's Ashgrove and his earlier Blackjack David

Katy Moffat's Angel Town and Loose Diamond CDs

Gillian Welch's Soul Journey

Lucinda Williams new Live @ The Fillmore is very good for a live recording

And, I agree, Tom Russell's recent CDs are excellent.