What's your dirty little secret?

Just had a funny thing happen to me at my flat, so thought I'd see if anyone cares to join in:

A friend is staying with me returned back from doing some food shopping (I'm holed up sick) and entered the apartment to find me rocking out to The Association's "Windy" coming from my crappy computer speakers. After almost succumbing to a laughter-induced heart attack, he managed to get out the following sentence: "Dude, what the sh*t are you listening to?"

So what's your guilty pleasure? What do you listen to that would suprise your friends? (I mean, I'm not embarrased about anything I listen to, but we've all got 'em, those records we only pull out when we're alone because it's just easier not explaining!)
mimberman
Wc65mustang,
Nothing to be ashamed of, IMO. I play bass in a 60's band called "Moondawgs" which gets hired for a lot of classic cars related functions in So. Cal. Our repertoire includes "Deadman's Curve", "Summer Means Fun", "Surf City", and "Drag City", and although we're no Jan & Dean, we got the vocals and harmonies down pretty well. The people still love those catchy tunes.
I'm not ashamed. That would entail knowing all of the words of all of the songs from 5 albums.
:-)

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Ah, memory lane... sometimes I'll time warp back to high school and listen to some Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, you get the point, the 70's-80's metal. It winds up being a session, really.
Not a dirty little secret, but a fun one none the less.
I still have my original Petula Clark vinyl. "Dowtown", "Color My Wolrd" - yeah baby!

I have a soft spot for 60's pop, and that includes the Turtles, Monkey's "Last Train to Clarksville" and lot other stuff.

Needless to say, I have all the Nuggets CDs.