Music for Riding a Storm Out?

bout to sit down to 48rs in the house, located in west houston.

unfortunately i keep thinking of REO Speedwagon "Ridinng the Storm Out", but God they suck.

Maybe some Doors, good mood music. Once it passes, I'll probaby put on some mid 60 beatles. Anything I should consider?

(got ray charles on for now, probably go to something else now that a purty day is starting to get ugly)

rhyno
128x128rhyno
Post removed 
Rachel

You don't get it, do you?

Loss of power is irrelevant. If that's all that happens, and I'm w/o power for a few days, so what? People on the W/NW side of greater H-town & beyond shouldn't have left, as the traffic / fuel problem yesterday was terrible for those WHO NEEDED TO LEAVE, and there's already a mini-furor locally re: the problem those evacuees caused, and where to assign blame (media, local pols). My being inconvenienced to help those truly in need (via not consuming limited resources) is a trade my wife & I will make any day (and so will lots of others on our side of town, sharing the same statistically-insignificant risk). Your irrational-self-preservation-at-all-cost is quite the trait you possess. Are you as stubborn as you are ignorant, or vice versa? Its following the path projected since yesterday 5pm, looks extremely likely to land at the projected Cat-3 (w/ outside chance of Cat4), and won't cause damage to the vast majority of houston beyond a few splintered trees. I know this for fact (as based on latest / best info), as I need to know. Funnny thing is, most of Houston panicked and left their homes (unnecessarily), without boarding up their windows (which is really the only personal property risk for most). Just goes to show that conventional wisdom rarely is, and that the uninformed populace here is living up to the state's rank as one of the least educated states in the US...at least these people got good hearts, with the way they welcomed the Katrina evacuees...

Rhyno
"riders on the storm"-doors
"stormy monday"-lee michaels
"take the highway"-marshall tucker band
"smoke on the water"-deep purple etc. etc.
be well and always respect mother nature!! [she doesn't always watch the weather channel!!!
azjake