Tara Labs The One SC and Avalon Speaker

Who have experience to use Tara Labs The One speaker cable in Avalon speaker? I’m very interest to get this cable for my Ascendant II to replace my NeoTech NES-3005 SC. My existing NES-3005 is considering an entry level SC, must have big difference with The One, but not sure how much difference because unable to compare it.
mm622
The Oak from Audioquest is an exeptional good cable for Avalon. I never heard any cable in this price tag to give such a 3d touchable image with stunning blacks as well. At this moment there is no other brand who can do this with this precision. I recently sold this to a Avalon owner. For the first time I heard a very good individual focus of instruments and voices. He had a MIT what cost 2 times as much as this cable. It was inferior in every part you Judge a cable for.
@ Bo1972, mmmm!, I am sure audioquest is what you say!, In the same tolken, there is no other brand that is as good as Taralabs best cables that I own!, I have listened to nordost odin, and some people may like that better, On my system, The Taralabs was the end game, very real sounding indeed! cheers!
Odin does not have the blacks and sharp individual focus and the 3d stunning image. Also the stage is not that wide and deep as Audioquest can. And I know where I am talking about. I did own the Valhalla for over 12 years. And I did hundreds of tests with Nordost. I hope to give demo's in the US as well. I want to do it with those tools ( products) which will give me the best results. I am only interested in letting people hear the best overwhole sound. For less I will not do it!
@ Mm662,, So, What are you going to buy The Taralabs The one speaker cables?,, cheers!
Maybe it hurt some The One's fans in here, finally I bought the Inakustik LS-1603. I have a very good offer, I can get a brand new LS-1603 at a very good price. For this price, I can only get a 2nd hand (or maybe be hand) The One. I heard so many good things about this German speaker cable in my region, so finally I decide to take it. So far this LS-1603 was running about 10 to 12 hours. Here are my comments on this new cable:

My LS-1603 has very high analytic capability, very wide sound stage, full of energy and power, superior precise timbre and tone color, extremely transparence and 3D sound stage, very musical and very dark and quiet background. It does not show very big difference if I pay some music which is play by very few musical instruments, but as more musical instruments to use in a song, the more difference I can hear with my Neotech NES-3005 UP-OCC copper speaker cable. For vocal, it is more transparence and focus than my Neotech.

Since this speaker is still very new, I’m still trying to observe the changing of this new cable, see what will be happened later.