I'm studying MIT cables

How MIT ranking their articulation poles? I'm so confused; I need help. When I first bought an old pair Magnum M3 RCA, I was told that these were 12 poles and suppose to be higher than AVTs, CVTs and Shotguns but now I find that some of them are actually equal or even higher than the my old M3?
For example, CVT Terminator-1 RCA (12 poles), AVT MA RCA(16 poles) and the current Shotgun S1.3 (12 poles)

I really like how MIT cables sound, love'em actually, so please educate me which is actually better than my M3? I'm looking to upgrade in near future. Thanks all.
128x128nasaman
I'm with Mapman on this one. I to had the Terminator 2 for a while, but like the DNM cables for the same reason as his.
I was having a conversation with an MIT dealer, he told me the MIT rep left $100k AU cables for him to evaluate. The dealers words were, ( OK they sounded a bit better but for the money you gotta be kidding).I can't identify the dealer for obvious reasons but he sells some expensive gear.
If you're still interested in MIT models better than your Magnum M3, I can share what i've learned thus far after similarly trying and enjoying the various additional musical nuances revealed by that same interconnect. in my system the sound of the M3 is clearly in the Maximum Articulation (MA) group of MIT cables, and not the 2C3D group. The immediate next higher model is the Magnum M2, and then M1. A big upgrade in the same sound style is the Shotgun MA models, and better yet at a higher price point are the Magnum MA's. When I asked my local dealer about a more affordable option for a speaker cable that combines well with the Magnum M3, he suggested the Matrix 18 Speaker Interface. It performed very well and is affordable. For those who don't know the Magnum M3 offers a huge bang-for-your-buck sound but even after break-in it won't open-up and sound impressive until after it is left unmoved for at least 5 hours, and even better after 12 hours. Good luck with your upgrading!
Oops! Forgot to clarify that my enthusiasm for MIT Magnum M3 being a good value is for the price used, and only if MIT's unique auditory advantages fit your system's synergy and your preferences.