NEED AUDIOQUEST TYPE 8 OR CV-8, PLEASE HELP.

Hey guys, I'm new to the site, and in a bit of a tough situation; I've got a pair of speakers that I am wanting to bi-amp, and I've got an existing 10 ft pair of Audioquest type 8s that I don't want to go to waste. I can't afford to buy two sets of something new right now, but Audioquest has apparently discontinued these cables, and I cannot find a set ANYWHERE. I've checked every online retailer, amazon, ebay, etc, and the only thing I found was a dealer that had a set of cv-8s in the wrong length (8 ft, and I need 10 ft). If anyone knows where I can find a set, I'd be very appreciative. Thanks!!
traxion
I see that Audio Advisor has Type 8 for sale. Or worst case scenario, buy the bulk cable and have them terminated.
Thanks for all the replies, guys. I called HCM, and even though they didn't have what I was looking for on their website, they were able to make me a set of "no-frills" CV-8 (no DBS equipped) in the length I needed for a very reasonable price.

I went with them over Audio Advisor because they terminate with AudioQuest connectors, and are able to do the same "cold weld" process that AQ does, so it's as close to factory-terminated as I'm going to get at this point.

Since my Arcam AVR400 is capable of [proper] active bi-amping, unlike the Denon it's replacing (which could only passively bi-amp), I'm excited to see how my system sounds...
I've tried a LOT of connectors and now I use various AQ spade and banana (gold screw CF variants) connectors and they're extremely easy to install, look cool, and are built very well. Nobody seems to make a better screw-on spade or banana. I use some shrink wrap to keep things clean on Type 8 cables in a 10 foot run, and I think the type 8 (bought mine gently used) is an audio bargain.