Aluminum Foil test for Audio Desk Vinyl Cleaner

I came accross this Aluminum Foil Test in You tube to check the purported cavitation power of ultrasonic cleaners. A positive test should create holes or perforations in the foil after an adequate period of ultrasonic exposure. ((varies from 40 sec to a few minutes))
I tested my Audio Desk Systeme Vinyl Cleaner but failed the aluminum foil test.
How reliable is this test? The other question is how can I check that my cleaner is doing its job (refering to its ultrasonic property) in a more objective way.?
ditto
I think this is exactly why the Audio Disc Systeme Cleaner is suited for vinyl, it does not tear them apart unlike the more conventional ultra sonic cleaners that this test is referring to.

The Audio Desk cleaner is by a long stretch the best RCM I have come across.

Good Listening

Peter
To answer your second question,all you need to do is look down into the far bottom right side of the cleaner to see the ultra sonic action taking place.While in the scrubbibng cycle,you will see a small light that turns from red to blue slowly back and forth.At least that's what I learned from a reliable source.
You can check whether your cleaner is working by listening. To the records! Do they sound like they are clean? If so, then they are.