My new Soundsmith Straingauge cartridge

Well, after a bit of dillying and dallying, I finally got 'round to trying a home trial of this cart. After a couple of hours dialling in vtf, and esp. azimuth, it basically sold itself, and I bought it an hour later!
It's without doubt the fastest cart I've ever experienced, surpassing the Decca London Reference, but with none of that cart's tipped up 'whiteness'. But this blazing speed is combined with the natural sweetness of the Lyra Parnassus. It has the neutrality of the Transfiguration Orpheus with the dynamics and involvement of the ESCCo-modded Zu Denon 103. So, fast AND sweet, and neutral AND involving, combinations often too challenging for other so-called SOTA carts. All the carts I've mentioned I've had in my system over the years. But I admit, I haven't heard current contenders to the crown (Lyra Titan/Atlas, Ortofon Anna, Clearaudio Goldfinger etc) to make comparisons.
It's tracking really is superlative, 3d soundstaging/dimensionality is beyond the room constraints, and I really believe it has the least artifact-laden sound of any cart I've heard, with NO aural evidence of a diamond carving thru wax. It's really complimenting what's already a neutral, fast and dynamic analog rig in my system (Trans Fi Salvation direct rim drive tt/Trans Fi Terminator air bearing linear tracking arm)
spiritofmusic
I didn't mean to sound critical of your language, just trying to understand what you mean. You can ignore the question. Sorry.
Peter, sure. What I mean is that the opening up of the top end of the Straingauge via the RWA BL batt psu is resulting in an amazing "lightness" to music that I think can only now be achieved with crystalline extension of the treble.
If this was at the expense of a lack of power, bass extension, warmth and earthy tone of the lower frequencies, I would have been unhappy with a "wispy" quality. But these positive bass characteristics are all present, and in fact enhanced, leading to an amazing improvement top to bottom. So "ethereal" can co-exist with "grounded". As can "wispy" and "insubstantial/insipid".
As you know Peter, I've reached the end of my analog journey with the Trans Fi Salvation and Terminator tt and arm. No plans to return to belt drive/pivoted arm rigs. And now the RWA BL batt psu powered Straingauge SG200 cart has completed my final destination.
I'm always surprised how few analog high enders have investigated this cart. I've listened to a fair few top carts/phono stages (admittedly only a limited spread) in my time, and really believe this cart is really up there. Yet so few of our colleagues run one (in contrast to all the Lyras, Clearaudios, Van Den Huls, Ortofons, and yes, Airtights, out there).