Question on FR 66s

For some reason, search on FR 66s in agon did not turn up anything much. I recalled that recommended S2P distance is 296mm rather than 295mm and Stevenson geometry seems to work best. Is this correct? I already have FR 64s which works very nicely with Koetsu. In general, does FR 66s works well with the more modern cartridges, Lyra, Air Tight, Dynavector etc.
I am kind of curious to try it but not sure what to try it with. Beside those mentioned on my system page, I have Kiseki Blue, XV-1s and Miyajima Zero on hand currently.

Thanks for any suggestion.
suteetat
Dear Henry, I explained my situation and prefrence already. I also mentioned my Mint tractor explicite so if I owned UNItractor I would certainly mentioned this. You stated in an earlier post to have problems with my 'deductive capabilities'. To demonstrate otherwise I only need to ask you to look at your first sentence in your post and correlate this one with your last sentence. While you was reluctant to 'offend' me with my 'simple testes' in the first sentence in your last sentence you want me to become 'more cultured'. Very strange logic I would think. Besides deed you not put your beloved question marks by the 14,5 mm overhang and 20,5 offset asking if this make any difference ?

Regards,
Dear Henry, I am sorry to have missed the Aussie humour.
I thought that we were talking about the tonearm geometry
while you was , as a good friend should do, worried about
my physical 'state'. Years ago I made similar lapsus by my
other Slavic brother Lewm with the compliment that he was
a smart gay according to me. To paraphrase Shakespeare:
'what is in one letter?'

Regards,
Dear vinyl-o-philes, it is perhaps a bit late to chime in but I haven't noticed this thread until now.
For the FR 66S enthousiasts: I don't want to be the fly in the ointment, but some experts (like Jonathan Carr of Lyra) say that the FR-66S rings as hell.
What is your response to this statement?
I also have a technical question for you. I own a FR-66S myself, which I'm using with a SPU Anniversary 85. The length of the SPU is 52 mm instead of the 50 mm recommended by Ikeda.
So the effective length of the tonearm is 2 mm above the specified length and the overhang is more than 12 mm as specified.
What should I do to get the right geometry: leave it this way or adjust the S2P distance to 297 mm (295 mm is specified)?

Chris
So Chris, As an owner of the FR66S, what do YOU think of JCarr's opinion? There is another guy who posts regularly on the Analog blog who also does not like the FR66S for the same reason.
Dazzdax,
Have you checked the alignment with a good Protractor or Universal Template like the Feikert?
If it is easy for you to adjust the Pivot to Spindle distance of the tonearm....just do it so it aligns with the your preferred geometry (Baerwald, Lofgren, Stevenson).
Dertonarm has his own geometry which works very well for his UNIprotractor.
Just ensure that the off-set angle is OK at the Null Points and you should be fine.