Question on FR 66s

For some reason, search on FR 66s in agon did not turn up anything much. I recalled that recommended S2P distance is 296mm rather than 295mm and Stevenson geometry seems to work best. Is this correct? I already have FR 64s which works very nicely with Koetsu. In general, does FR 66s works well with the more modern cartridges, Lyra, Air Tight, Dynavector etc.
I am kind of curious to try it but not sure what to try it with. Beside those mentioned on my system page, I have Kiseki Blue, XV-1s and Miyajima Zero on hand currently.

Thanks for any suggestion.
suteetat
Dear Nandric,
how old is your aunt and would you describe her as beautiful and eager to invest in an adventure?
Would the same geo suggested for the FR64s work for the FR64fx? More specifically I'm thinking about optimum geo for the FR64fx with an SPU.
Halcro, thanks for your help. I am already doing No1 at the moment. My Feickert NextGen protractor does not have correction for overhang as far as I can tell. Just set P2S distance and choose geometry and that's about it.
A bit of a bummer as I chose to order SMARTracter rather than Uni-tracker (along with Arche headshell) just a few days ago. Oh well... a friend ordered Uni-tracter so at least I will have a chance to try it and see how that go.
Dear Henry, I am a bit puzzled about a recommendation for a specific headshell offset angle to go along with the recommended P2S distance and overhang for the 64S. In the case of headshell offset angle, isn't one "stuck" with the built-in angle? In other words, I believe that both tonearms are S-shaped such that the orientation of the plug for the headshell pre-determines the offset angle. If that angle is not the above recommended 20.5 degrees, how do the other recommended parameters work? I am guessing that the built-in angle is 20.5 for the 64S, and there is no problem, but it would be good if you can confirm that. Anyway, I've got a UNI with the 64S template.