Pandora One on Home Audio System

Sorry if this has been covered before. I tried doing a search but couldn't find relevant threads.

My home system is relatively modest: An NAD C 725BEE receiver driving vintage JSE Infinite Slope Model 1.2's.

We are playing Pandora through an iPod and the NAD IPD 2 dock.

We've upgraded to Pandora One, but can't get the higher bitrate audio through the iPod (or even the 128k). We don't really want to hook up a laptop or PC to the system.

What device can receive the Pandora One and other streaming music services at maximum bitrate through our home network? It would be easy to run an Ethernet cable to the receiver if wireless won't do.

My budget isn't unlimited but I want the best sound possible through the rest of my system.

Thanks in advance.
nicholas_fivepennies
The highest IOS the gen2 will accept is 4.2.1 so the Spotify app for IOS 4 works, its just not as cool as the newer app. MOG needs IOS 4.3 or higher and pulled the old app. The 3rd generation iPod touch supports up to 5.1.1. You need the 4th or 5th generation for the latest IOS.

I can still get a pretty god price for my old iPod so I can upgrade pretty cheaply. In the meantime, I can use my phone or one of my kid's iPods to try things out.

I'm set on the DAC, thanks.
I thought for spotify premium you had to run ios 5 or higher, could be wrong or it could be regular spotify is ios 4, spotify premium ios 5.
You'll have to let us know what you think of the sound once you get it all hooked up :-)
Actually, its the other way around. You have to have a premium account to use the Spotify app for IOS 4.

http://spotify-for-ios-4.m.en.softonic.com/iphone

Hooked it up last night and it sounds great.

I'm going to do some A/B comparisons against 320 kbps mp3 from my CD rips and also against FLACs.
? So regular spotify you need ios 5 and spotify premium you need ios 4? I'm confused.
There is no ad supported Spotify on the app for IOS 4. You can play use either on the newer app which is supported in IOS 5 or 6.

Lovin' my improved system. Thanks to all who contributed.