adagios vs veenas

Anyone familiar with Acoustic Zen Adagios vs Reference 3A Grand Veenas?I own the Adagio and am considering the Grand Veenas in a 12x16 room.
128x128george99sa
My Adagios have upgraded crossovers modified by Robert Lee himself and are bi-wired.I think the grip in the low end is improved although lowest registers are still lighter than live.They speak with one voice something that I'm sensitive to and fear I may lose with the 3AGV.A refined sound that can carry through to lowest registers in a small room is my goal.In their price range the Adagios get close but I can afford 6 to 8 grand used now so I'm looking and taking suggestions and trying to hear as many speakers myself as I can.Time to have some fun!
I assure you that you won't lose any coherence with the GV. I came from Green Mountain Audio speakers that specialize in time/phase coherence loudspeakers and the Grand Veena is at the very least their equal in that regard.

Shakey
Anyone familiar with Tidal Piano or Rockport Mira compared with these we've been discussing?
So I'm purchasing Grand Veenas will be home to listen in about two weeks,but want to ask other owners this,I have small room 12 x 15 x 9 and larger room 24 x 16 x 14 which suits these better Reviews seem to differ.
I had my Grand Veenas in a room very similar to your larger room and they worked great. That room would be my choice.

Shakey