Speakers with fullness and weight?

I've always made a concerted effort to hear as many speakers as I can, but I've only found a few lines that have some of the qualities I particularly value. Quite a bit of my music collection includes modern alternative rock/electronic that is a lot less enjoyable when played back on speakers that are too honest (read: thin sounding). My current speakers (Vienna Acoustics Mozart SEs) really give the music a weight and solidity that is often hard for me to find in hifi. I love how the drums give a really hefty thunk, and guitars seem full and rich rather than nasally. This probably just correlates to an increased midbass and relaxed treble, but all the same, any suggestions of other brands would be appreciated. Older Monitor Audio speakers also seem to have this characteristic.
midflder92
You really need to look at your whole system. Every component will contribute to the sound you are looking for. For example, your amp needs to do a good job controlling your speakers. If they are not up to the task, you won't get the bass you are looking for. The other components are just as important as the speakers.
Why is thin sound considered to be honest? Your description of the drums and guitar are how they sound live (full and rich). Thin and lean aren't accurate or natural in my experience. In the audiophile vernacular lean seems to =neutral and bright=detail, not in reality if one is listening to real instruments live.
Regards,
I also like the sound of Vienna Acoustic speakers. I owned a pair of their Beethoven's and then upgraded to the Strauss. I moved on to a pair of Verity Audio Parsifal Encore's after that, which have the purest midrange of any speaker I've ever heard.
I've also heard some nice Sonus Faber, Dynaudio and ProAc speakers that fall into the full, rich sonic department.