Best monitor for under $4000.00

I have a dedicated listening room that is 13.5 X 18 X 8 high and is a well treated listening environment.I use Thor TA-1000 preamp with Thor TPA-30 mono blocks.They are 30 watt el-34 tube amps with understated power!I have had Kharma 2.2 before and though they sounded nice the room was overwhelmed with them!

I listen mostly to vocals,small jazz groups amd aucoustic music!I listen at low to moderate levels.I know I need to demo...but please point me in right direction.Speakers I am interested in are

Refrence 3a de capo
Harbeth 7es
JMR super bliss
B&w pmi
spendor models
merlin tsms
slick2
You can get Selah Audio Tempestas in basic cabinets for ~$3300. Some of the world's best drivers, artfully combined. Best I've heard. They are his top selling model, yet none have ever been re-sold, to my knowledge. That says a lot.
Fritz carbon 7, rev7, and Illuminator 7 be are all very good and incredible value for the asking prices. I heard them all in my room, and my favorite was Illuminator. But all are very very good. Very nice open and refined sound
Paradigm Signature S2

I thought they were very revealing with their Be tweet.
with the right platforms and footers, they are really nice for acoustic and live type music.

And the build quality is excellent.
Given your music preferences, beyond the choices listed above, you should consider: Dynaudio C1. Perfect for your music and room size. Now that the model has been and updated, you should be able to find some C1's around here for at (or perhaps slight above) your budget; but it woud be well worth it.
A third vote for Fritz. I own Carbon 7's and plan on upgrading to Illuminator 7's in the near future. You won't find a better value in the $2000 - $3500 range. The ScanSpeaker drivers that he uses in the Illuminator 7 are found in brand name speakers that cost upwards of $20,000. Also: no need for a subwoofer. I like impactful, noticeable bass, but the bass from the Carbon 7's is simply unbelievable. It defies their small footprint. I own two sealed Hsu Research subwoofers but I keep them off simply because the bass from the Carbon 7's is just right for my 11 x 15 room. I'd imagine it would be sufficient for bigger rooms, too, although I can't say from experience.

Here's a link where someone (username Koven) did a shootout between similarly priced models from Totem, Fritz, Joseph Audio, Usher, and Harbeth. Ultimately he chose the Carbon 7s. Fritz will let you do an in-home demo to see if you like his stuff. If you can't do a demo, try to swing by an audio show and hear his stuff. It seems like every show he goes to, his room is always considered one of the best.
http://forums.audioreview.com/speakers/side-grading-b-w-n805-need-advice-32836.html

Note: I have no affiliation or obligation to help spread the word about Fritz's products. They're just that good! Also, it doesn't hurt that he's such a genuinely nice guy. I've had many hour long conversations with him about my audio setup.