What speakers are you using with Luxman class A?

I am using a Luxman 550 A II 20 watts class A with harbeth C7es3 with excellent results, even with a pair of Silverline Minuets supreme plus sounds wonderful, AZ hologram II and satori jumpers on the minuets make it more tube like.
I also used system audio SA2K with excellent results, I heard some people are using audio physics, I would like to hear about your experience with this fabulous luxman gear and speakers/cables synergy.

I have been listening to much more expensive gear in the past and I always go back to Luxman class A, I guess I follow my ears no the $.

Regards to you all.
128x128mountainsong
I have used my 590 AII with Harbeth SHL5's and currently use them with Clearwave Loudspeaker Design Symphonia 72R's. The amp pairs well with both.

the Luxman integrated amps are amoung the best on the market, the pure class A models are my favorite and generally sound terrific no matter what the speakers are.

the Luxman integrated amps are amoung the best on the market, the pure class A models are my favorite and generally sound terrific no matter what the speakers are.

I am using tannoy legacy ardens with my 550 ax2.... Superb

Nice full sound with 15" driver