Speakers that sound like Usher Be-20s/10s

I am looking for speakers. I am a fan of the Usher sound - superb 3d soundstage, excellent leading edge dynamics, great attack and transients that make one jump out of the chair. I am considering the BE20s/10s in the used market but given their huge size and room requirements and low availability in the used market I am in two minds. Can anyone recommend a speaker that sounds similar? Especially previous Usher owners? I was considering Revel Salon 2s but got the impression that they are a little un-exciting and don't have a good attack (I may be mistaken)
My amp - Rotel 1090
Thanks!
Saum
sammisra
Dynamic with no-control is probably the worst an amplifier can make!

Power is one thing, control of power is a complete different story. Many amplifier shows dynamic in one single wave (flat), some other throw the music in the face (forward). Rare are amplifiers with articulate dynamics that show how every instrument has his own life. I really think is the heart of a great Hifi system.

In my life, the only cheap brand that showed an incredible value for the price was MAGNUM (not Magnum dynalab), a small english brand now closed.

A rapid list of great amplifiers in order of price for me :
- NVA (English) : not the greatest neutrality but so vivid and enjoyable to listen to!
- TSAKIRIDIS Devices (Greece) : Tube amps phenomenal for the price!
- EXPOSURE : Not all the models are equally good.
- ODYSSEY : depending on models
- NAIM (english) : This brand is a closed sister of NVA...
- SYMPHONIC LINE (German) : expensive but very good
- MUSIC CULTURE (German): Extremely musical, fluid but even dynamic
I found the Plinius SB-301 I had in my system to have reasonable control along with good macro-dynamics. And it was a bass monster - low but tight. Where it fell a little short compared to better - and usually quite a bit more expensive - amps was in micro-dynamics and a bit of a rolled-off top end. But it will drive just about any load and holds its own in its price range.

"Rare are amplifiers with articulate dynamics that show how every instrument has his own life. I really think is the heart of a great Hifi system."

If by "articulate dynamics" you mean micro-dynamics then we agree that is very important.

"- SYMPHONIC LINE (German) : expensive but very good"

Indeed. Look at my system page. :)
I found the Plinius SB-301 I had in my system to have reasonable control along with good macro-dynamics. And it was a bass monster - low but tight. Where it fell a little short compared to better - and usually quite a bit more expensive - amps was in micro-dynamics and a bit of a rolled-off top end. But it will drive just about any load and holds its own in its price range.

"Rare are amplifiers with articulate dynamics that show how every instrument has his own life. I really think is the heart of a great Hifi system."

If by "articulate dynamics" you mean micro-dynamics then we agree that is very important.

"- SYMPHONIC LINE (German) : expensive but very good"

Indeed. Look at my system page. :)
@P59teitel : I think PLINIUS Amps can find his way on "hard to drive" speakers like old BW 800 serie or some MAGICO and WILSON AUDIO. On BE-10 (easiest to drive), it was too much for a bad result. Anyway it was not really emotional kind of amps, just a powerful SS with no subtilities.

SYMPHONIC LINE is really great amps, from the starter to the high-end serie. It seems like you know Naturalness in Hifi...Cheers!