small speakers for small room

hello, i would like to set up a bed room system, and hope that you can give me some advice

Currently I have AQ dragonfly USB DAC, a musical fidelity X-A1 vintage int. amp (50W*2), now I am looking for passive speakers

My bed room is very small (2M*3M), so the speakers cannot put too far from the wall (~20cm). And I am looking for small one, less wide than 17cm.

My music taste is mainly pop music and electronic music (kraftwerk, pet shop boys..); but i listen to jazz, rock and classical sometimes too. I dislike bright sound (from the experience of using monitor audio).

My budget is <1200 USD, I have shortlisted the following:
Proac tablette series
PSB imagine mini
Spendor SA1
Rega RS1

I dont mind to use vintage stuff too.
Could you give me some advice? I know it is a great space constraint though.

Thanks a lot in advance.
monster7
I haven't heard many small speakers...but I own Silverline Minuets and really enjoy listening to them
ATC pro studio monitors. Great with any and all genres, and will run circles over most speakers. If you want a consumer electronics offering, KEF and Paradigm over nice monitors.
thanks for your advice indeed!
i guess my subject should be changed to desktop speakers for very room, LOL
I've done a lot of playing around with small speakers in the last couple of years, because my wife insisted on having an entertainment center, which limited my speaker choices to those under 13" tall and they were being place on shelves.

I've had good luck with System Audio SA-505s, Peachtree D5s, B&W 685s (tight squeeze for me), and Minuets. In the end, I settled on Paradigm Studio 10s. They were all good. It came down to more of a matter of taste for me.

I didn't look into anything by Harbeth or Spendor because I couldn't justify the expense for the application.

You may also want to check out the LSA .5s.
Ok before I said my was 10x8. Much more like 8x8.

check out the system audio web page and check out the Mantra 10. Check out the specs

dimensions (WxHxD) cm: 14.5 x 38 x 26
recommended amplifier: min. 50 Watts
recommended placement: by wall, on shelf, in bookcase, on speaker stand
design principle: 2 way bass reflex

They sound good close to the wall. The are only 14.5 wide. You get two drivers. They also sound awesome at low volume and high volume given space. If you ever expect to move the speakers out of the small room I would get something that could move to a bigger room and more powerful amp in the future.

They might be to long for you but may give a look.

Those Silverline are said to be great. I wish I could hear then. If this is second system or will always be in a smaller room I would seek the out silverline after looking at what people say about them on the gon.