How would you complete this system?

Hi,

I've been gradually building my first HiFi system. The following is what I have so far:

Source: Rega RP6 + Linn Adikt cart
Phono stage: Lejonklou Kinki 3
Integrated Amp: Simaudio 250i

I have a max budget of $3000 for speakers. My floor plan is a 13 ft x 15ft space that flows into an adjoining 13 ft x 15 ft space separated by 2 ft wall projections. I will likely place the speakers along the 15 ft wall, so one side is open to the adjoining space. Ceiling height is 9.5 ft.
I listen to Rock, eclectic "world music", some R&B and classical.

I've been advised to go for floorstanders. I would appreciate your thoughts and recommendations on speakers. I've been looking at the Goldenear Triton2s.

Thanks,
Arjun
arjundas
I'd think some Tekton Lores or Zu Omen speakers would fit nicely in that room. Both are very good with all types of music, are not super fussy with placement, and would easily fill that room with your amp. Both are currently $1000/pair, which would leave a lot of money left over to buy more music!
$3000 can get you some good speakers; the Simaudio 250i specs I found are:

Output Power @ 8 Ω .... 50 Watts per channel
Output Power @ 4 Ω .... 100 Watts per channel

This is a major factor in speaker selection. If these are the correct specs you'll need to find some efficient speakers. Do you have a local HiFi shop?
Buy a kit from Madisound and assemble for yourself. It is not difficult. Great results per dollar spent.