Magico S5 vs Tannoy Westminster Royal SE

Hello, I need some opinion about these 2 speakers. I plan to acquire one of them.
Anyone who owned or tried these speakers please share your experience.

I won't be looking for any other brand.

I will use VAC sigma 160i to drive the westminster
Vs
Hegel H30 Stereo to drive the Magico S5.

Thank you.

Regards,
aprica
The discussions are'nt just for the OP, some are of general interest to all of us.
I agree with David12, I enjoy other`s perspectives and observations on an open forum.These two speakers represent such different designs and sound presentation.I just found it interesting someone would be equally attracted to both.
For instance, do I want a 20 watt tube SET or a 400 watt class D power amplifier, two different worlds.
Regards,
As I recall, the Tannoys have limited off-axis dispersion due to the large driver. IMHO they are far,far better than Harbeths which had some kind of funky coloration. Like wearing pink tinted glasses or, from what I have read, Exposure amps.
Agree on the Rockports combining the best of both. If you have the power and play relatively loud, Audio Technology drivers kick butt!
How about ATC active 100's? Been a while so can't remember if they were brighter than Tannoys.
The Tannoys don't really have a "large driver" at all frequencies, though they look like single drivers all models are at least 2-way speakers, horn in the center which is not so obvious, woofer around the horn. As a horn they do have more controlled dispersion than a cone speaker. But that's due to the nature of a horn, really, not the size of driver in the case of Tannoy.

It is very likely that more of your favorite songs on your favorite albums were mastered on Tannoys than any other speaker. They are special.

The ATC are not bright but they do have more extension than the Tannoys, extension up top being limited to 13k or so.