Magico S5 vs Tannoy Westminster Royal SE

Hello, I need some opinion about these 2 speakers. I plan to acquire one of them.
Anyone who owned or tried these speakers please share your experience.

I won't be looking for any other brand.

I will use VAC sigma 160i to drive the westminster
Vs
Hegel H30 Stereo to drive the Magico S5.

Thank you.

Regards,
aprica
How do you edit your own posts? I made a few typos and have a few missing words in my post above.

My corrections to the above post are in CAPS.

It should say: "I am used to the big, new, heavily reviewed, heavily advertised, "state of the art" (as I roll my eyes)" SPEAKER'S owners flaming a guy mentioning......."

It should say "I DO get all the detail with my Tannoys....."

It should say "When I listen closely to each SPEAKER THE DETAIL is all there with the Tannoy."

I hope the post is now more clear.
Kiddman,
The sentiments of your post was clearly understood and I feel the same.
People are attracted to and impressed by different qualities a speaker has
to offer.Like some others here if limited to just these two, I'd prefer the
Tannoy rather than the Magico.A speaker has to be able to reproduce
music in a believable manner that communicates the emotion and soul .
Speakers that sound sterile, analytical and un involving with emphasis on
hyper detail are unlistenable, at least for me .The Rockport is an excellent
overall speaker based on my encounters.
Regards,
Charles, could not agree more on your general point.

And, though I don't own Rockports, and have several speakers I like a lot, I won't be buying Rockports in the near future, I agree with you excellent rating of them. Nice, low distortion sound, good dynamics, good extension both ends, the sound of music. I think the side firing woofers can be challenging in many rooms, so my comments are predicted on the speaker working properly in the given room, with this being a bit more of an important proviso with Rockports than with many other brands. On the other hand, there are very few brands that can soar to the heights of Rockports!
It really is interesting how everyone here has such a good word for Rockports. The Rockport Mira 2 and my new Lenehan ML2 Limited are my two favorite speakers - but the Lenehans are more of an Australian thing - if you aren't in Australia auditioning them is a problem. The more expensive Rockports are of course fantastic as well but their cost makes my eyes wince - ouch.

Thanks
Bill
They are respectable in sound, nice natural sound without glaring seams. Yes, I think they are way too high priced for the performance, but no doubt they are a real pain to build and small volume. Boutique. If the current fad brands at the high end of the industry were not so mediocre then Rockport would not stand out as much. But at least they are an example of respectable sound.