Everest dd 66000 speakers

Some rave reviews and used availability has my interest.
Any classical, jazz guys with listening experience or comments from someone you know? Thanks
ptss
My Hat Is off to kiddmann as well, People do not respect JBL now a days, I ask them why?, they do not know, they have not listened to the latest new JBL speakers!, for that matter, the older ones as well!,I love watching the shock on their faces when they here a good pair of JBLs with the correct set-up on them!, and the correct resonance control on them as well, Kudos to JBL!
I own a pair of JBL 4550 (BKA) complete system that I am waiting until I move to implement.
@ Ptss, Hi, What year are your speakers?,I have heard wonderful things about your model JBL speakers,Do you care to elaborate on them?, cheers!
@ Isochronism, Hi,Are your JBL speakers the monitors I have seen before?, fellas, I love JBL speakers, I wished I had A pair like Kiddmann!, that gentleman is truly blessed to have a pair of speakers like that!, and the cool thing is he knows alot about the everest line!, can any body elaborate on the 66000 speakers?, I am sorry, I have not had a chance to listen to them yet. Happy listening!