Tough decision, samsung Samsung PN65F8500 or

Panasonic TX-P65ZT65B, I'm having a hard time deciding, the Samsung seems brighter and sharper my family room is a little on the bright side, the Panasonic, blacks and colors are awesome.
your feedback would be appreciated.
thank you.
tesseract86
After much research between the Samsung f8500 and Panasonic zt60, there's no doubt that they are both excellent TV's.
But for what suits me and my room best is the Samsung its brighter and that will work well with my room which is on the bright side(can always regulate brightness).
BTW, I went to a local and more professional retailers in Electronics, they had the Samsung f8500 tweaked very differently then BestBuy's.
BestBuy's Samsung f8500 was tweaked for max brightness and black blacks. where you couldn't see detail in the shadows, contrast as well was maxed out.
At the other store the Samsungf8500's detail and resolution was awesome, more importantly it was sharper.
The shadows were much more prevalent, brightness was subdued somewhat, looked great to me.
So my choice is the Samsung f8500.
Thanks to all for your valuable input!
One suggestion: wenn you have the possibility just try an Audioquest Diamond hdmi cable. And take a look.....
Bo1972, a few months ago I bought cables and power cords from Morrow audio, so far I'm happy with the difference they made to my system.
I'm sure that you're Audioquest Diamond is great for that price it better be.
thanks though!
Pure silver gives you a much sharper image than any copper hdmi cables ever can give. And the light output even gets higher. Audioquest is the most easiest hdmi cable I ever sold. I give 1 or 2 Audioquest hdmi cables to clients. So they can test them in there time. Wenn you compare you cannot go back anymore. It is that convincing. It is the same as the stunning convincing image of the F8500. Have fun!!
Bo1972
Just bought the Samsung 64"f8500 and a wall mount,
Sanus XF228-B1, hope it works well its a double arm, full auto, extends 28".
I read the home theater review of the F8500 and they suggest some tweaks before calibration.
I'll be sure to comment on the experience when I get it.
thanks again