How to setup a home theater system

Hey guys,

I know most of you are experts in the field, but I wrote an article on how to setup a basic home theater system for those looking for very basic advice and a couple of hand sketched connection diagrams:

http://www.motorade.net/2013/03/22/how-to-setup-a-home-theater-system-2/

Would love some feedback..

Thanks

P S
motoradenet
I'm wondering if you have any idea why you have received very little response on this blog to your original question?
Not your "buddy". If I was I'd point out where you contradict yourself and I'd congratulate you on such pithy statements as "sensitive speakers are more sensitive". Also as a "buddy" I'd clue you in on several issues that are a problem when setting up a good surround system that you fail to even address. Of course if I was not so busy constantly fiddling with my system or being so unhappy I would have had more time to share my 30 years of experience with you, everything from the most basic systems all the way up to multi million dollar dedicated theater rooms. I would have been happy to share the insight I've gained after setting up hundreds of surround systems. The kind of insight that it seems you want to include in your article except every time you get close you veer off onto insulting or chastising whole groups of people.

Good luck with your article and keep the sticky side down!
I Agree completely bro...even I don't sometimes agree fully with what I write. Also, I was comparing the sensitivity of speakers to human beings. Its like getting in touch with our sensitive side when we read something we don't agree with....Thanks anyway for your best wishes and for taking the time to read my article.