Whats the ultimate 300b or 211 set amp 36watts rm

Right now the absolute ,no holds barred best set amps are Roger Hebert WYETECH LABS IS THE 300b ruby or the 211 ruby sound and look breathtaking
pavpet
I don't believe anyone has declared that the Wyetech (or any amplifier) is the" best". Zanth only says the Wyetech Ruby SET amplifier is the best he's heard so far. I didn't interpret that as a universal proclamation. I have no doubt that the Purity Audio 300b PSET is quite special as well.
Charles,
Response34, the Wyetechs have twice your power output - better for average sensitivity loads, hence the appeal. I'm curious, what's unique about your output trannies?
Response34, I do hope your post wasn't directed at me. Charles1dad is right on the money, I wasn't claiming anything as the best. In the context of what I have heard (and I do have a pretty substantial amount of experience with high quality rigs of a very wide range of price points), Wyetech amps have provided me with what I want most, with the greatest frequency, no matter which product. As I listened over the years to upgrades or new designs, I have always been treated to an increase in the good stuff. That is, what I am searching for in this hobby. I haven't heard it all, and I could never (nor would) proclaim some product as the true best of the best. That said, given reasonable time restraints, and overall exposure and ease of access to wonderful products, Wyetech Labs have never left me clamouring for more. I can turn my OCD mind off for a while and sit back and enjoy album after album. I like to be in that headspace as often as I can be. If I can find products that will hold me there, nearly perpetually, I lose all deserve to hunt for "better." At the level this stuff is at, I can describe side steps in enjoyment and differences, but never full on "oh wow! that was so much better!" moments.

SET designs are wonderful but they do come with caviats attached: 81db speakers needing bi-amped 1000W beasts will never get going with a SET amp. Move into the world where SETs can perform handsomely, well... for many, and I'm in this camp - the magic is most easily identified and readily achieved.
Yes,
No need or intention to turn this into a pointless debate about which amplifier is the best.I applaud all designers who recognize the natural beauty and honesty of simple SET circuits and build them to high standards. My enjoyment of listening to music in my home would be less if not for these talented builders with excellent ears.Both of these SET amplifiers appear to be "cost no object", "all out effort" designs and I suspect both sound fantastic. Wyetech Lab, Purity Audio and all the other committed SET builders, keep up the good work.I'm in the same camp with Zanth, "magic",musical communication and sheer emotional connection.
Charles,
I own a pair of Rogers 211 ruby monoblocks with 1947 rca radioron tubes ,spectacular with mbl preamp and sonus faber speakers , truly sound to die for