Pass labs XA60.5 anything wrong with them.

These amps, more often than other (pass lab amps) appear in the used market, from what I have observed.

I am considering getting one for my system (after listening of course). Moving up from an integrated, but as a noob, wondering why so many are in the used market.
essrand
I did test many brands which are not well known in the last 15 years. Most of the time they are not bad at all. But I never heard one what was exceptional good. The biggest difference between Audioquest and other brands are a few important parts. In the past I Always needed to use a few brands to get all the parts ( properties) in a set.

- deep stage
- wide stage
- sharp individual focus of instruments and voices ( many cables give an image with instruments and voices too big in proportion)
- open mid freq.
- controlled and deep low freq with all layers auditionable.
- good timing, low freq. need to be very short in attack.
- exceptional good blacks. Black is the space between the voices and instruments with there acoustic info of the room were they were recorded.
- lots of resolution and open high freq.
- no harsness in any freq.
- authorithy in the overwhole sound.

The DBS which many Audioquest cables use give a much better timing and more blacks. At this moment I did not audition any cable with this exceptional stunning blacks. Blacks give you a more 3-dimensional and tochable image. Audioquest give you all these parts what should be there in a well balanced system. Powercables of Audioquest are good but not exceptional. That is why I am not interested in them. Purist Audio makes superior powercables compared to Audioquest.
Bo, I hear all the properties on your list with my Transparent Audio Ref XL cables. Transparents are individually matched to components and I've found them to be an excellent match with Pass Labs electronics.
The difference between Audioquest and Transparent is that the speed and blacks are better compared to Transparent. I heard there new cables at a show this year. I did not hear the level in blacks what the Audioquest can do. My new Redwood 2013 is even superior in speed compared to my old Valhalla. Attack in the low freq. are extreemly short.
Bo1972: Thanks for the detailed reply to my post. Much appreciated, and I'll make a note of it. Neotechs have UP-OCC copper (very pure) and UP-OCC silver (also very pure.) They are very high quality, and they're the OEM for more than a few cable companies. They're not real cheap, but they are excellent, as far as I know. However, if they don't interface well with Pass Labs/First Watt, then there's no point in me buying them, you know?
I Always say to clients; take your time and compare. I do the same ( a lot) so they should do the same. You only can spent your money once.