Tube Mono-Block Recommendation

Currently I have the Bob Carver 305, Looking to upgrade to something else in the Class A Region. Budget is around 12000 US, New or Used any recommendation.

I like the Amps, to be fast, Accurate and musical as possible. Giving me close to Transistor Amp Clarity but with the magic off tubes.
dragon_vibe
Ralph customer service is top class i am very confident in his products and iv not even herd his amp. Which says allot. I will keep you boys updated soon.
Dragon_vibe, when you receive the MA-2, allow plenty of playing time for break-in before making any judgments. The capacitors in the amp are MASSIVE and require a minimum of 200 hours of playing time before you'll be able to assess the amp, and perhaps as much as 400 hours to fully come into their own. During this break-in period, the sound quality will change from listening session to listening session. This is typical of tube amps using the size and quality capacitors Ralph places in his amps, so not at all a unique issue. Just be prepared for it.
Yes I understand this. I would love to see the amps guts. Cant find pictures anywhere on the net.
Beautiful, Rushton if you don't mind me asking what speakers do you use for the Amps? How about Cables?