CALLING ALL YAMAMOTO A-O11 2A3 OWENERS /

AS THE HAPPY AND PROUD OWNER OF THIS MUSICAL MASTERPIECE FOR OVER THREE YEARS I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS BLISSFUL 2A3 INTERGRATED AMPLIFIER/I DOUGHT IT WILL EVER RECEIVE THE HIGHLY ACCLAIMED PRAISE AS IT'S BIG BROTHER, BUT IT IS A AWESOME AMPLIFIER THAT IS MINDBLOWING/ THE MUSICAL TONE OF THIS DEVICE PULLS YOU TO THE LISTENING CHAIR THEN TRANSPORTS YOU INTO A UNFORGETABLE MUSICAL EXPERIENCE TO DIE FOR/ GREAT LITTLE INTERGRATED /////
fortapache
Buy the way none of you asked the makeup of my system. I feel system matching is paramount as any amplifier is unable to play alone. My simple setup is . Yamamoto 2A3 Intergrated amplifier.
Cain&Cain alder wood single driver speakers . Wadia 830 cd player . Omega mikro wire throughout system. Home made wall panels & corner traps covered with silk. vintage nos tubes.
I was unfamiliar with this integrated so I did some research. What a beauty. It has to look amazing with the Cain &Cain's. I would love to hear your system.
DonJr if you ever come to Brooklyn New York contact me, and I would love to let you hear it.
Jetrexpro. I would like to thank you for accepting my offer to listen to my yamamoto amplifier in Brooklyn. It was a lot of fun. you are really cool people. In addition you have good taste in music as well as a fantastic ear.
Fortapache,
It was my great pleasure to spend an afternoon with you and your lovely music making system. Thank you for turning me on to music that I had not heard before. Here's to Chet Baker!! Looking forward to seeing you this weekend in my home. Hoping phduncanson can join us.