Power Cables you like with Merrill Veritas Amps

Several of us Veritas owners are wondering what other Veritas owners have found to their liking over the included TWL power cables.
Please describe what improvement you got with the cables you like and the cost so we can compare the cost benefit.

128x128hifial
Theo, No problem. However, I can see where someone could misconstrued my comments in the post of 1/26/13. While I feel that the TWL PC are great for the money, I have only tried the Ten+ on the Veritas. The 7+ were on other equipment, in other systems. So my bad in not being more clear. But as I said in that post TWL has a home trial, money back, so... Also in that post I did mention that the Veritas is PC "finicky". So definitely try before you buy. But that would be for just about any great amp.

On the Stillpoints Ultra SS. All I can say is YOU DID THE RIGHT THING! In every system that I tried the SS in with the Veritas amps ALL heard an improvement in sound. This is in a verity of system types.
Just make sure you install them properly otherwise you will not hear what they can do.

Oh, and thanks for the vote of confidence.
Shunyata has recently introduced the Z-tron Alpha power cord... This is a new $1K PC specifically designed for devices that have SMPS or contain digital components, ranging from CDPs, DACs, up to high power class D amps... Has anyone tried the Z-Tron Alpha DIgital PC on Veritas... Or is otherwise planning to do so?

Some information on this PC is at:
http://www.shunyata.com/Content/products-SignalDigAlpha.html

G.

VERITAS Owners, Kaplan Cable, now Waveform Fidelity has spent quite a but of time to develop and tune a cable specifically for the VERITAS Monoblocks.The Qualities are Excellent Prat, details yet smooth.

Available from Merrill Audio or Waveform Fidelity. This is great if you are a detail freak and want a non-fatiguing cable with excellent energy.
Awesome MW! I'd like to try out a pair. Is there a trade-in offer for the TWL powercords to original owners of the VERITAS amps?
FYI. I had an opportunity to try several different Power Cables on my Veritas Monos over several weeks.

1) LessLoss
2) Triode Wire Lab
3) Waveform
4) A DIY

I found the LessLoss and the DIY cables to sound too Spotlight in their overall top to bottom sound. You heard everything but it was all at once. Like everything was being shouted at you. I found it a little overwhelming.
Also the tone of the instruments was a little lacking.

The TWL cable came across a little too warm and lacking in some details, almost soft. Not bad mind you.

The Waveform was a revelation. The tone of the instruments was spot on. There was deep base, the kind you feel. You heard everything but not at all being shouted at you. The imaging was very good without being artificial. It had better sound stage.
The Waveform Cable did all the things you want a cable to do.

In MHO you would have to spend a hell of a lot to better the Waveform Cable, and even then you may not better it. I am not saying there may not be a better power cable for the Veritas. Just that you would most likely have to spend a lot to better it.

I liked it so much I have ordered a pair.