Bass leaves after amp warms up?

I don't understand-after my Musical Fidelity M6i amp warms up for about an hour I notice the deep bass & kick drum aren't the same.
They sound less musical with loss of weight/depth.The notes are there but the moving of air have left.Sound is has much less impact and boreing.
I had the same problem with Bryston amp so there is no defect with amps nor with the rest of my equipment/
PSB Synchrony one speakers,AQ cables,Bryston CD Player.
My question has anyone heard similar & is there a plausable reason?
fishing716
Have you tried the speakers without the plugs? If so and it is even worse than I'd say we are on the right track. When you add the plugs you are lowering the "Q" of the speaker. Some speaker companies included different lengths of plugs so that the owner could tailor the speaker for the "Q" that works best for his room/amp combination.

The only other possibility is using a whisper fan on the amp so that it never warms up.
No matter what I try the bass changes character about 20 minutes or so into listening.
This happens all day long so I really don't know what to.
The enjoyment of listening is comprimised because I'm waiting for the bass to go out.
Plugs have not solidifed the bass response after many attempts.
You may be dealing with the inherent shortcomings of the gear. Nothing is perfect. Hot running amps such as tubes or ss class A may satisfy you more. Or be brave and learn how to set your amp up yourself. I would second guess anyone's adjustments, factory or not. Even (respectfully), Ralph's. I can pretty well guarantee it will change just in transit, never mind during break in. And I wouldn't trust factory break in periods either, (respectfully). I have never received gear back from a tech or engineer or brand new for that matter that didn't need tweaking in regards to offset or bias, even in reference to factory spec. And the sonic differences can be dramatic.