Van Alstine Synergy amps: Are they quality sound?

I ran a similar thread about a year ago, and got no feedback. I am simply curious why Van Alstine products don't receive more reviews and evaluation. Need some feedback about the sound quality and reliability of VA's "Synergy" amps and one integrated amp.
sunnyjim
I too bought a Synergy 450 after hearing it. My brother owns my old Odyssey Amp I sold him with double banks of capacitors. The VanAlstine450 is far more modern and advanced.the double Mosfets can be added For $99
In the Synergy 240, as well as 300, the 450 comes with 4 double dye Mosfets per channel 15amp each 250v which is = to 8 per channel.
These new units have 12 regulated power supply's .it runs cooler
No power sags very stable even if your voltage sags 10 volts.
Musically a very nice balance very clear open but with a very Vacuum tube like nature. Instrument textures I find night and day more palpable then
A new Bryston I compared with.the Synergy it reminded me of a $5k Ayre amp with better dynamics and control. I can not think of any amplifier even at $5k that betters this .
I highly recommend the 450,and 300 ,Buy the double dye Mosfets it gives better dynamics,runs cooler and actually less wiring.the 300 is $1,600 with the double Mosfets. I overlooked Van Alstine for years,for not enough advertising I guess. with this new design
I picked a great time to start. The fet vacuum tube version is slightly better
At a much high price.
I owned the FET 600 and his latest FET tube preamp for about 6 months and enjoyed it a lot. Only reason I sold was that I made a major system wide upgrade.
Post removed