In search of a new integrated

I recently purchased an original version of the Sonus Faber Cremona's. I currently have them paired with a Primare stack I30/CD31 with Kimber Kable throughout. The sound is not exactly what I was looking for. I am looking for a more detailed, more transparent sound. I am looking for suggestions on upgrading my integrated amp and maybe the cd player. Any suggestions are welcome other than the ones suggesting I get a new set of speakers. I enjoy the Sonus Faber Cremona sound.

My system includes:
Speakers: Sonus Faber Cremona
Integrated: Primare I30
Source: Primare CD31
Interconnect: Kimber Kable Select KS1126
Speaker Cable: Kimber Kable 12TC
Power cables: Kimber PK10 Gold on both units
Power Dist. Shunyata Guardian 6
Ag insider logo xs@2xbrandonosman23
Also, to address your question of other amplifiers, while I have never heard the Primare with Sonus Faber, I did recently hear the Cremonas with a Marantz Integrated (I believe it was the PM-11S3) and I thought it sounded fantastic. And to elaborate on my last post, I have tried the experiment I suggested many times over the years with many systems in many different homes (I have moved around a lot). One example, I had a large bookshelf speaker in a dedicated sound room with a wonderful Rowland Integrated amplifier, and for kicks I put the speakers on top of an entertainment center (not their stands) in another room with a cheaper Harmon Kardon 25 w/ch A/V receiver and the overall sound was still very good...
Hi,

With Sonus Faber loudspeaker a very nice match is with Burmester that builds up very excellent integrated amps.
I just sold my Cremonas. I wonder...

Anyway, I think placement is very important. In fact, I think the Cremonas are every bit as placement sensitive as my Magnepan 3.7s.

Regarding electronics - I had good luck with Parasound Halo and Krell, medium luck with Van Alstine and NAD, and bad luck with Nuforce 9v2 and Musical Fidelity. Please keep in mind that I am not commenting on the quality of the electronics, just the synergy in my room with my ears.
I read the OP's post again and he said "the sound is not exactly what I was looking for" and "I am looking for more detailed and transparent sound".

Besides room and speaker placement tweaks that you must try first, I would also suggest that maybe your Sonus Faber Cremonas are not the speaker for you. SF's are a very musical speaker but not known for their detailed transparency. They are a warm, slightly dark sounding speaker and have never been known to disappear and deliver sonic accuracy like a fine monitor. For many of us, this is OK - we like this kind of sound. I own Vienna Acoustics and like SF's, they too are warm and dark sounding. But very smooth and musical.

Again, I would explore your room, speaker placement and then the speakers themselves for your answers. A new different amp or player will not get you "the sound you are looking for".