Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Most cables are very system dependent, however, over the years, I have found Tara Labs works good with many systems, tubes systems especially, not many brands of cables I have tried can work with alot of systems out there, Tara Labs is the only company I know of that has extended band width and controlled band with cables to accommodate nearly all systems, cheers.
4orreal,
Yes, it's a copy and paste from Tara Labs white paper on the third in a series of cable design. Wouldn't one think a credit is due naming its source? Might prevent a legal issue in the future.
"03-31-15: Audiolabyrinth
If any of you audition Tara labs Evolution line cable's, please give your impressions here for all to read and understand, cheers"

< Better in fresh new thread, this one is way too long and convoluted, imo. cheers
FWIW, the main reason that "white papers" exist is because no reputable scientific or technical journal would publish that mumbo-jumbo.
Ronnjay,
Thanks for the info. I am wondering when Tara Labs will finally put breaks on these loose wheels. What a wasted 4ool.