Took my Levinson amp in for repair

It had some noise in the left channel the deal called today stating they pretty much blew it up and I need come pick it up
Is there anything I can do about this?
128x128abruce
Sorry, I do not understand your post. Are you saying the dealer (Repair Shop) attempted to fix your Levinson amplifier and "during" the repair process, they destroyed your Levinson (they blew it up)? If this is the case, the dealer owes you a replacement amplifier. This means, I think, they owe you for the current estimated value of your Levinson amplifier. In other words, they should offer you a credit on your broken amplifier for a new or used one in their store. What was the condition of the Levinson amplifier when you delivered it to the repair shop? Please let us know what happens.
I would ask for current replacement cost for a current model and negotiate from there... worst case should be a realistic resale value... good luck.
Yes when I took the 332 in it had a slight noise in the left channel
It is a local dealer, who I did not buy the amp from, but have bought many components from
I guess they turned it upside down and noticed the caps or a cap was leaking so they turned it upright and pluged it in turned it on and it started smoking
I do have a call into the state attorney general for advice
I thought they would have insurance for these things, I did not ask the dealer yet waiting to hear back from the state
Will keep this updated
Thanks
They certainly would seem to have some liability in my humble opinion. Is your dealer a Mark Levinson dealer?