Scansonic mb serie

Does anyone listen MB serie from Scansonic ?
What about the raidho DNA ?
Does thoses speakers sound like a real raidho ?
georgelfre
Congrats Jpbas1
Make sure you give them at least 100hrs before making any judgements.
Opening up beautifully. I am somewhere around 40+ hours and I was ready to re-box under 20.... Very nice for their size and level of transparency...
I was at a Raidho dealer yesterday and listened to the Scansonic MB 3.5's and all I can say is if you're in the market for a $3,500 floor stander, do yourself a favor and audition this speaker.

The dealer showroom was in his home... with absolutely no acoustical treatments... driven by an integrated amp... with a flat screen TV behind the speakers... and the transparency and imaging was to say the least beyond the bubble.
Raks Were you at Nextlevel? Those were the MB 2.5's for $3500. I was there too. Honestly even at $5000 those speakers are killer. BTW The MB 3.5's I think are closer to 5500.

03-28-15: Jpbas1
Opening up beautifully. I am somewhere around 40+ hours and I was ready to re-box under 20....
They will continue to get even better. I heard the 2.5's on Sat with about 150 - 200hrs and they are so much better sounding than 25hrs when I first heard them.

George