Parasound JC-1 - Standby during playback?

Recently I installed a 20A DB for my dedicated room with 2 outlets - One outlet goes into a Shunyata Cylcop serving the Parasound JC-1 and the other into another Cyclop for the front electonics.

I noticed that there are occasions when BOTH the Parasound amps will go into standby mode (RED light) for about 1-2 secs before powering on again (BLUE light). During this time, the front end electronics are still functioning.

Since both amps are experiencing the same thing, then it means that this may have something to do with the electricity? Else a problem with the preamp? Again, I must say this does not happen very often but a nice solution will be great indeed!

Thanks for the advice.
shsohis
To Rayooo: I'm using a pair of 12V trigger to turn on the amps and the selection on the rear panel is correct.

To Essentialaudio:

Outlet 1-> Shunyata Cyclop-> Parasound JC-1s
Outlet 2-> Shunyata Cyclop-> Nagra PL-L, TT motor power supply, CDP

Of course, Outlets 1 & 2 are from the same power point.

Turning on sequence: Nagra PL-L -> Parasound JC-1 -> Turntable Power Supply

So, it might be a problem with the preamp or the power-on sequence?
I would, simply as a troubleshooting action, place the JC-1s in Manual, just long enough to verify that they are/are not being erroneously triggered off by the preamp.

Of course during the testing, be sure to manually turn the amps on and off in the proper order as to avoid a possible big THUMP into your speakers.

Good Luck!
It's possible that when both amps are turned on the same time, the line voltage may drop due to high inrush current and cause the amps to go into standby. You can try turning on one amp at a time see if the problem goes away.
Shsohis, if you're turning on the JC 1s via the 12V trigger rather than manually, it's certainly possible a bit of DC could be coming from the Nagra preamp. The amps should be turned on last and turned off first, and when turning on allow time for the preamp to stabilize before turning on the amps. The turntable power supply should be turned on before or at about the same time as the preamp.

Please let us know how this works out for you.
I bought a pair of walwart 12V power supplies for he JC-1. I have set them power up in such a way that one lags the other by about 12 secs.

Meanwhile, I have started with the recommended powering-on sequence - so far so good. I need to monitor for a longer period of time. Pray this works. Will come back with an update - positive one I hope! Thanks all!