home theater processor suggestions?

This is what i am looking for a processor that has /does the following:
1. has hdmi1.3 or better
2. xlr connections
3. room correction
4. be able to process most of the upper formats.
5. 7 channel.

i have no need for analog input or out puts. i run hdmi in and out. i just need one of each.

i run a anthem statement p5 amp

i know about the anthem mva 50v and the statement d2v...

thank you for your suggestions
baranowski
Johnnyb53 - I use 2 Yamaha receivers as pre-amps. They are both noted for running hot as receivers, but as pre-amps, they run very cool. That begs the question as to how much influence the power amps and transformers have on the sound when using the pre-outs. I agree with you in principle, but I think it really depends on how the power sections work when using pre-outs. My guess is that the design of the pre-amp sections and the room correction will be more important than the power amps on the Pioneer. But, I am not sure you can really tell the effect of the power amps, unless the Pioneer outperforms the Marantz, which would be a real surprise.
Bill,

I can't say enough about how pleased I am with NAD gear especially my new T175HD preamp/processor. Very musical with 2-channel and multichannel audio(SACD's and BD concerts) and wonderful detail and channel seperation with movies. IMO, a very neutral sound signature.

http://app.audiogon.com/listings/nad-t175hd-preamp-processor-with-manufacturer-s-warranty--8

My T175HD is a factory refurb like the one in the link and it has performed flawlessly.

Bill
I can not seem to find much information on the nad. does it have all the requirements that i have listed at the op?

also, i.understand the possible difference in sound that a processor would have do to there not being an amp that would add heat to the circuits. if i just use the pre outs on my elite there would not be heat either.... would that make the sound better since there is not heat in there now either?
I would warn you also about using a receiver as a pre/pro as some/many do not use room correction for their preamp outputs.....