b&k reference 200.7 price?

What would be a good price for this series 1 amp? i have a possible chance to pick one up. i am running b&w 804 in my home theater.... would this be a good match up? i really do jot have the money right now for any Macintosh or other high end amps... about $1,000 is where he is at. Are there something better in that price range? i run 5.1 not 7.
thanks
bill
baranowski
@Baranowski, what about if you ask the seller to bring the amp to your place to test it? possible?
or bring your own stuff (a source, speakers, wires) this way you will know if its working properly.
I doubt it... he lives about an hour and a half away.... my system is pretty heavy and he doesn't seem that eager. good idea though
Bill

My system is a mix at the moment. Mostly 2 channel, but still go to Home Theater from time to time especially for a few choice DVD concerts. My B&K drives my other external speakers via the Pioneer Elite SSP..Side surrounds, Center Channel and my other external speakers throughout house and outdoors via a speaker selector too...Currently got a Coda Integrated that runs my Front L & R speakers for the necessary power and drive plus its able to be bypassed for HT use.

You can Bi-amp but I don't think you will want to when you realize the ability of the B&K to drive your L&R 804 B&Ws plus your center and even your rear channels. You can bi-wire, but I would not suggest it, put your jumpsers in for the speaker terminals and run single wires to and fro....
Since i just run 5 channel, i was trying to figure out what to do with the other 2. biamp was just a thought.