Audible Illusions vs CJ preamps: sonic difference?

I know how CJ sounds; how does AI M3a sound different than say a PV-11 or PV-12?

Thanks
Jim
river251
Had the discussion in 2009 here on Gon about AI eating up tubes. Even AI technician and owner came in the discussion. By design, AI will be hard on tubes and only the most rugged ones will resist.
>>so they arrive very qucikly by air so you don't have to go through a long waiting period with other vendors who receive the tubes at their business location first in the States then to your home.<<

I know that Audiogon member Trelja stocks these tubes in the United States and in most cases they arrive much quicker than any shipment from China.

Why pay for inferior service and/or risk damage that may occur from long distance shipping?

IMO
Interesting I don't see a 6922 listed in Psvane's offerings.

You are aware of that, right audiozero?

:-)
Audiofeil, I noticed that as well.

On the AI issue, I've been running a 2B for close to two years now with no tube issues. Probably not the best preamp if you like to roll tubes but sounds great with the recommended tubes provided by AI. For me if it sounds good and is reliable, no problem one less thing to fuss about..
OMG!!..inferior service and risk damage that may occur? How shocking!! Grant Fidelity is the only Premier Vendor listed on the Psvane's website for North America. And I'm certain since the order is placed via internet to the Factory in China, that Psvane will make certain their tubes are packaged well enough to ship safely. Besides, it would take a MAC truck to run over the wood box the tubes come in to damage them, since they are built like the heavy duty type of tubes were 50 years ago. Inferior service is a false accusation against Grant Fidelity. They have their own blog made up of many Audiophiles that are very pleased with their service. Grant will also price match any other vendor's prices as long as you provide a web link or a price sheet and can prove the vendor is an authorized dealer.
Attempting to damage Grant Fidelity as a company providing inferior service is a low blow to get members to buy from Trelja. Nice try "Sandbox".