Tube amp for ProAc Tablette Anniversary

I bought a ProAc Tablette Anniversary paired with Rega Brio R. I've read ProAcs are voiced with tube gears so I borrowed a vintage bell integrated tube amp and what a difference. I love the sound better than using SS amplification now I'm looking for a tube amp that would be sufficient to power my speakers. the Price range would be under $5,000 what i'm looking at are Leben CS300 or 600 for now. Any other brands you guys tried with ProAcs?
xtian_lugz
I second the Ayon Spirit 3 with the Tablette Anniversarys and the I also like them with the Rogue Tempest 3.
I have heard the Proac Tablette Anniversary with the Leben CS 300 and I thought it sounded great. I also heard them with a very low powered SET amp (1.8 wpc). They sounded very real with the SET amp, but the power was inadequate for much other than guitar and vocals.
Thank you guys for the response.. Have you guys tried using it with a decware zen triode amp?
Unless you are listening near field you will want some power on this speaker. Smaller SETs will be disappointing.
These are the amps i auditioned for a couple of months. ARC vsi55 too hard on the bass doesnt have the extension. TS audio a thai brand its good like the sound. I'll try next is a cayin mt12.