Luxman vs. Accuphase

I am considering purchasing a Luxman or Accuphase Solid State Integrated amp. Does anyone have experiences with both solid state integrateds? Basic differences sonically? Thanks!
routeman21
It's been a year.... Anyone have any new thoughts to ad to this debate???

I am thinking of replacing my Ayon Triton II, tube int, with the luxman L-590ax or the Accuphase E-560 (?)...
I have a Luxman 590ax in house for a demo right now. It goes back tomorrow... I like what it does, so naturally I am very curious about what one might gain or loose with Accuphase.

What are the real world differences between these two brands (in this case specificly the 590ax vs. the E-560 but all comparisons welcome and useful)?
I dont know if I will be able to demo the Accuphase E-560. I have done plenty of reading about the two but no real world explanations of the differences.

Can anyone put it into audio terms... i.e. Acc has better bass, Lux has smoother highs. soundstage for X is..... etc... ???

Hopefully someone that has spoken on this comparison before can take the time to break it down a little.

Much needed
I have a Luxman 590ax in house for a demo right now. It goes back tomorrow... I like what it does, so naturally I am very curious about what one might gain or loose with Accuphase.
...chasing your tail. If you "like what the Luxman does" in your system then go for it.
Brianmgrarcom,

I have not heard the Accuphase, so I am just trying to gather a little more information, if possible.
If an answer intrigues me enough to pursue a demo, I will. There might be an aspect or two that my system could benefit further with the Acc... There is a small thing or two I am hoping to hear. We'll see...
But there are two camps here splitting hairs and very few that have actually heard both anyway. So maybe there is nothing more that can be said.
Here is the problem jriggy, you are asking for opinions from people online, which is fine in of itself, that is part of the purpose of these forums, but you have heard the Luxman in your system and state you like it. Is it possible you may like the Accuphase better, sure, but it is a gamble based on some comments. On the other hand you have a sure thing. Another sure thing, there is always something better.