darTZeel NHB-108 users please check in ...

I just picked up a darTZeel NHB-108 amp. I love the way it sounds. Please let me know your experience with darTZeel gear. Thanks!
128x128joeinid
Joeinid
Wise words "I wish I had discovered Dartzeel earlier."

On my system page I posted the following.

"the dart pre and amp just do everything so 'right' that you just listen to music and don't give them a second thought. solid state? tubes? you don't even think about it, just music!"
I am very impressed by my Dartzeel amp and like it very much.

Rugy posted "the dart pre and amp just do everything so 'right' that you just listen to music and don't give them a second thought. solid state? tubes? you don't even think about it, just music!"

A big thumbs up to that!!! So far my Dartzeel is on top of my list. There's magic inside :)
At 160/8Ohm & 230/4Ohm (as measured by stereophile) Dart is not the most powerful amp out there, but as long as you don't ask it to drive sub 2.5 Ohm loads and within its power rating, Dart can be a true magic.

It is certainly not another 'me too' product, and Herve Delatrez, like Nelson Pass and Charlie Chansen, is one of true innovators in this industry.
Well it's time for an update. Slightly more than one year later I was finally able to add the Dartzeel 18NS preamp to my beloved Dartzeel 108 amp. Holy cow is there magic in these components. I still need to add the zeel bnc cable but I am loving this combo immensely. Big, wide and deep sound stage. Detail in spades with zero harshness. The music just flows out of a quiet background. Herve is a genius. My speakers are TAD CR-1's. I could not get rid of my Burmester gear fast enough to get both the Dartzeel amp and preamp.
Congrats on the your new pre amp.
Your right in saying that Herve is extremely talented.
Glad that your loving the zeel combo.
Take care,