Help with shopping for a power amp

Hello all!

I am a new member to this board but have visited quite often for years. Have a question about matching up an amp with my pre amp. First here is what I have for a set up.

Polk Audio Lsi7 Speakers
Yamaha YST-SW90 Powered Sub
Classe CP-50 Pre Amp
Had a Classe CA-100 - Sold
Sony CDP C79ES Player

I sold the Classe CA-100 and need to replace it. I loved it but I always thought it was just missing a little something. I was wanting to try and get a little more warmth and a richer sound. I have been thinking of replacing it with a Classe CA-200 or a Mark Levinson Model 23. I am sure that the CA-200 will match up just fine with the CP-50 pre but will the Mark Levinson Model 23 match? I don’t have any experience in mix matching equipment. Any advice would be greatly welcomed. The type of music I listen to is jazz, big band, a lot of vocal, acoustic guitar and piano.

Thanks
gerst
Speakers are going to change the sound more than any electronics ever could. It may be that electronics is not the cure! So many flavors from which to choose!
The 200 will add more low end control, more extension on both ends, better focus and dynamics over a 100. I wouldn't say warmth will be much improved as a whole.
I have a friend that has a CA-200 and hooked up on my system it blew that CA-100 away. I got a solid price for the 100 so I sold it. I really want a CA-200 but I am open to other amps.
Get the CA200.. why waffle over it.. or get a newer model Classe, they make nice gear.. then consider replacing that mediocre Sony CD changer lots of improvements in CD players over the last 20 years..
I think that is where I am at. CA-200 it is. Now I need to find a CD player. Any recommendations?