Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
My Cortese doesn't turn on . I was listening to it then I turned it off for a while to change some tubes and it wouldn't turn on . I changed all the tubes in the power supply and it still doesn't turn on. It's about 2.5 years old, I didn't see any fuses inside . Any suggestions ?
I will email Mike.

Thanks
Abill
I found out where the fuse is in the cortese. It's at the outside rear of the power supply below the power plug.There is a little drawer that slides open.
Abill
So last night I was listening to some music and noticed my left speaker was making a hissing / spitting sound during quiet passages. After checking all the tubes in my monoblocks, I realized that the culprit was the EH 6SN7 in my Chardonnay. I was wondering how the tube could have gone bad so quickly as I just received the Chardonnay in March of this year. I run the 6SN7 in high gain mode. Could the Bendix 6106 I'm using as a rectifier have cause the EH 6SN7 to fail prematurely? I ask because I read somewhere in this thread that the 6106 runs a bit higher than the 5AR4 / GZ34 recommended for the Supratek. Or could it just be a faulty tube? Thanks.